The consideration of different perspectives is necessary to understand the full story. This applies to individual users who want to get a broader view on news topics, just as well, as to journalists who want to quickly understand what the hot topics of their assigned story are – and how other publishers report on it. Further, also corporate decision makers have to consider different perspectives, when they aim to make well informed decisons.
Varia is a specialized text analytics and software company. With our own natural language processing (NLP) framework, we can provide different Perspectives as a Service – for all the topics that matter to our clients. Fully automated, scalable, remote as SaaS or on-premise.
Our team is currently working intensively with journalists & corporate clients, while also continuously pushing our B2C News product. We invite you to already give our B2C Alpha version a go, test it and provide some feedback for us, while we continue to build it into the news research platform of the future!
- We are a specialized text analytics company that provides perspectives as a service.
To individual readers & independent journalists (B2C), as well as publishers and industrial clients (B2B)
- What is a perspective? Different perspectives are different points of view on a common topic. We automatically detect different viewpoints through our multi-layer NLP framework, by focusing on contextual, semantical or sentimental differences.
- Journalists can use Varia Research to put an end to messy workarounds of desk research, and now store all research relevant documents in one place – while at the same time efficiently discover additional perspectives around their research topic.
- Publishers can integrate Varia’s perspectives as a service internally, to leverage internal sources (CMS & archives) as well as external sources – providing an efficient research tool for their journalists
- Industrial clients can leverage our high performance API to efficiently process their existing flood of content and news sources – but also to discover relevant perspectives from external sources
- Varia is powered by our own scalable and topic agnostic natural language processing (NLP) framework – which allows us to scale into different B2B markets, providing perspectives as a service on the industry news that matter to you!
Explore our solutions: